Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I beat level 2927 when the game won’t give new enough of those black blockers to complete the level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you need to try to get to where the lucky candy drops as quickly as possible, that is where you get the extra liquorice from. Of course you need to avoid getting too much chocolate as well, of else it will swallow you up, but it's not necessary to clear all the chocolate, so I'd say concentrate on clearing the liquorice in the top right. I also notice there is a wrapped candy in amongst the liquorice. That should be helpful, once you get to it.
Somewhat like that . Only one fan thing. I slr already watched as video from the the community page. I have tried dozens of times and the game never gives me enough of those black blockers to complete the level.
Somewhat similar. It looks more like this
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your game like this. Please check this video