Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I've got an issue about badges: At the date I have written this post, I made 104 comments, so I should have the 100 comments badge. But I didn't earn it. What happened? How can I solve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Germanacho don't worry, you'll receive the badge soon. Sometimes the system responds a bit slowly.
On your profile I saw that you have the badge for 3000 candy levels. If you want to collect badges, you can also collect the badges for 1000 and 2000 levels. Post your current card here: Level 1000 and Level 2000.