Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can play the game but some events cannot load like the weekly contest and cannot load or connect the shop. Please need help fixing this issues
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found the solution to the issue I delete and reinstall the app then I was able to log in to my kings .com account. Thanks 😊
I update every thing , I can log in to the community but not on the game through my king account . I can play but when ask yo log in on my account says cannot do it
If I delete the app on my phone will that help? Will it save my progress level? Please help me fix this issue. Thanks 😊
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE
I did restart a lot of times I check my Wi-Fi connection too and did all suggestions in the FAQ but still didn’t solve the issue. Thanks
As it said 'restart required', maybe you have to restart without deleting.