Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've had a bug with a level since last week. I've gone through the contact section a dozen times. I get the same automated email followed by a 'how did we do' email. I'm fed up! Does anyone know how I can speak to someone at candy crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OpenOpen the weekend.They had a prize full loser like they haven't going on now.I had top score of about almost nine hundred thousand I want it now they won't pay up the hunter , go bar , go figure
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you play through Facebook. You can added them as your Friends. Please also check this page