Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot get any treat on the events section of Candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@ccaannddyyccorrnn I deleted and download the app again. On events section all I get is sweet events coming soon? Why
Once you have downloaded the app you have to sign back in to your game.
Choose Log in with email from the front screen of the game
If you are seeing Sweet Events Coming Soon after you have signed in just play a level or two and the Events normally return.
Hi,
I'm wondering if you could provide some screenshots, on how the event section looks like? 🤔