Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got 50 gold bars and I'm down to 4. Where did they go
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), then waiting for their help and answer you but it taken longer.
I got 1200 now is 1, even the weekly contest is reset when i connected my account to facebook. The only thing not change is the allstar still there