Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep get notifications to restart Required. I don't know what to do with it. It didn't let me access events sometimes .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I"m having the same issue on iphone 13. Help!
@DizeeB did you check if an update was needed?
If the internet connection drops, it helps to switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data.
If that doesn't help, please tell us which version your phone and iPad have. We can then check if your devices are still supported.
Thanks.
I am getting the restart required on phone and iPad. I’m on the internet yet it says no connection
Hi @asmakaleem warm welcome to our community.
I'm sorry you have technical problems. Please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the game from your store.
It is usually also helpful to clear the cache of the app (please do not delete the data!). Then turn off your device to leave it off for at least 10 seconds.
You also need a stable internet connection!
Some errors only occur on certain platforms. Momaentan told me that Facebook has some connection broplemes. If you are playing on Facebook, I recommend switching to another platform. On my phone, the app works great and I don't get any error messages.
Thank you for playing Candy Crush Saga.