Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just played level 179. I killed all chocolate and frosty candies but still showed I had 1 chocolate left. I should have passed the level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @norcalraider530 warm welcome to our community.
Level 179 in Candy Crush Saga requires you to eliminate 17 chocolate candies. There are 15 chocolates on the starting board. If you have a good starting board, the chocolate can't spread, so you have 17 shares of chocolate. Chocolate has the property of spreading. If you eliminate them too early, you will end up missing chocolate to have all the orders.
Thank you for playing Candy Crush Saga. 🤗