Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
THE Chocolate pieces are not sowing up, only 1 or 2 have tried various ways, still none falling onto board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
UGGHHH!!!!! Finally got thru level. THANKS for your Help!!!
I also have tried working thru whole board, nothing..
Looking at the video posted above here, I can see that if you destroy any of the keys then you might fail this level. To unlock the dragon or cherry on the right you need 6 chocolate, but the chocolate is caged in on the left row and can ONLY spread into the keys. If you for example play a colour bomb to remove the keys too soon then this would be unachievable. I suggest you don't play any starting boosters on this level. This level has a set sequence of events which needs to be followed.
I can’t get through because the chocolate pieces never multiple.
Just started 10565 again removed yellow key still no chocolate piece appeared
Thanks for replying. Please check this video
Playing on Android (Samsung), keep getting message to "not delete but reinstall game" I have alot of money spent on Time for boosters dont want to lose
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?