Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I feel robbed. I won the weekly competition and when I got into the game, there was no mention of the competition and of course, none of the prizes I was trying to win for the entire week are showing on my profile.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Rosablu_Blu2 no worries
Maybe you just need a refresh let's try clearing cache from within your devices apps settings, checking for any pending updates then log out and leave your device off for around 1 minutes this can sometimes clear and blips that may appear π
Sorry about that, I did win the weekly race but I'm not seeing the option to collect the prizes. The game is continuing as if I didn't win or as if the race didn't take place.
Hi @Rosablu_Blu2 welcome
I am a little confused as you say you won but then say you was trying to win could you please explain a little more π