Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve logged with a Facebook account in my app but i don’t have my friends there. I can’t send lives or receive any.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Update: Even in my Facebook when i play on pc, i don’t have my friends list.
I have the game on “Active” and also i have friend list checked. I have the right Facebook account logged and i have tried to disconnect and connect on and on and its the same thing. I don’t understand why. Thank you!
Tbm não tenho.. Nem consigo add nenhum amigo 😕. Gostaria muito de saber o motivo!!!
Grata! 🥰🤗
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page