Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think the algorithm is malfunctioning... I'm being conned into buying gold bars...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. This issues is being look into and investigated. For more info here . Meanwhile Force close the Apps and log in again
Thanks @DieOmimi
Hi @Vickabct warm welcome to our community. You've arrived here in Blossom Blast Saga. It seems to me that you got a bit lost.
Don't worry! I will ask a manager to move your request to the correct forum of Candy Crush Saga. This can take a while, because the managers in Europe are currently resting at night.
But we have a great moderator that I want to tag for you. @kiara_wael knows the game very well and can certainly help you.