Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please put CC back in Landscape. I only play on my iPad. Do not like it in portrait mode!
Many players feel this way!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please change back to Landscape. Due to an illness I struggle to hold and play my iPad in portrait mode. This is the only game I play and you have ruined it for me. Time to find another game until it’s resolved.
You’re seriously going to change my view of the game while we’re in the middle of All-Stars!!! I only play on my iPad and I want Candy crush in landscape mode, it’s the only way i play! It’s now all jacked up on my iPad! In landscape I know where all my boosters are I know where everything is and I’m a serious player who is really trying to winning so please change it back this is ridiculous! And for the record, it doesn’t make gameplay better for those of us who need to see it bigger and are used to landscape!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for reporting. You can give feedback and check for more info Here