Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started a new race to win gold with 4 players. I win all levels in a row, and i see the „player” is 2x far away than me. Wtf? HOW?! I win all lvls. I know, the player is just bot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The King team does not support or condone the cheaters in the game
Some players haven't saved their game via Facebook or by creating a King account and play offline. they recommend to reach out to their Player Support team and report about that player.