Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there
Does anyone know if travel and accommodations are paid for if you qualify for the All Stars tournament in the UK? I can’t find anything that says it is included, or anything that says it’s not?!?! Does anyone know??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@deeglaesing here is one message from a Moderator regarding travel for the All Stars
Also here is something I posted earlier
The question of travel and accommodation is not made clear in the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
The T&Cs do say this though.
PRIZE AWARDS
2. Each of the top 10 winners will receive an invite for them and a +1 to participate in the UK based live Final (collectively referred to as the “Prizes”).
If King are going to send out invites to the winners inviting them and a +1 it makes sense that King must be helping with the cost. Otherwise why would a +1 that hasn't taken part in the competition bother to make the journey.
It's been there from the start, I saw it in lots of places and it was reiterated a few times here in the community by the moderators. It's definitely true. I believe to enter you phone number you need to start with +followed by your country code, then a space, then your number.
The forma for the Phone number is +34 000000000, you have to leave a space between your country code and the phone number, I did it that way and I haven't had any problems
Where did you find that information? I read through everything, but I didn’t see anything. I can’t enter my phone number on the form either!!
YES. It's included. Flight, hotel for you and one other to accompany you.