Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried to fill out the form a dozen times. It won’t accept my phone number format! It keeps saying I have an invalid number. I live in the United States. What is the correct format? Could you give me an example? Thank You!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Respectively. Big
Hello BigCandy your form should reappear some time today, so restart your game and look out for it. If you don't see it today they are resending it every day until until Saturday.
Hello @eeyorepixie if you live in North America just enter your phone number, including your area code, with a +1 at the start.
Eg. +18011234567 (+1 = country code for North America), (801 = area code for parts of Utah), (telephone number)
Had the same issue. Then I navigated away from the prompt and it disappeared before I could submit. Did you get a response?