Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time you update your policies which is sometimes several times a day, I lose the lives I've been saving because I can only use 20 a day. I am VERY discouraged with this game, it is no longer 'fun'.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback will pass this to the game Team. If you delete and reinstall the game, then lives can be lost .
Please check also about Lives here