Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I noticed the chocolate levels were removed. Why did u remove them as I enjoyed clearing it all and it was sooo satisfying when I did it right! Please, bring it back! If u really can’t could u tell me why u removed it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 133 and I heard they’re unlocked at seventy something. Also, I am talking about the chocolate that spawns and u have to collect, not the chocolate box.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Chocolate level still available until the last level. Which level are you play now ?