Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I losing all that I pay for. It has happened 3 times. I payed for 30 hours and had 13 hours left now nothing. starting to not what to by time any more.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
a Timed booster means that you can use it multiple times in levels until the timer expires so be sure to check the countdown timer before buy for playing the level, to see how long you have before the timed booster expires.
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here