Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sync my accounts so I don't start over
Delaware
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think your accounts have to use the same email if you want to sync them @ShaDisz
If you are using different emails for separate accounts I don't think they can be synchronised.
To sync your game to a new device or across several devices all you need to do is create a King account.
Once you have a King account all you need to then to sync your game is to use your email and password to sign into your game.