Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Refuses point blank to load game. Just keeps saying unresponsive. Help please. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks for your help. much appreciated.
@Hotnana, that's weird because Chrome always works fine for me, better than edge. But if it works perfectly for you now with edge, then use this browser. The main thing is that you can play again. ๐
Tried the above, but still nothing. Been playing via facebook for years without an issue. Very strange. Uninstalled then re-installed chrome, but still no go. Tried using edge, and worked perfectly.
Hi @Hotnana the facebook version is very unstable. So I stopped playing there. I downloaded the app from the Microsoft store and would recommend it to you too.
For the browser version please try the following:
- check if there is an update of your browser. I'm using Google Chrome - updates are displayed there in the top right 3-dot menu. But that is different in every browser
- clear the cache (on Google Chrome you can find it under settings, privacy and security). A lot of data in the cache usually affects performance
- close your browser and switch off your device completely for at least 10 seconds.
I hope this helps and you can play again without problems.
I play via facebook
Hi @Hotnana, welcome to our community.
I also use a laptop and my game runs without any problems.
Have you downloaded the app to your laptop or are you playing in the browser version?