Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga king game has no ads system, how can I watch ads?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My game ala so no ads
Hi with the ads and any other features they are not permanent and will come and go from time to time π
My ad has stopped work how do I start watching my ad back
Hi @am092155 I am sure the ads will return as they do come and go like with any of our features π
I purchased gold bars for the first (& last) time. Now I get no ads, no help ever. Will this ever change, or should I just quit now?
Hi @lenjing The ads are not rolled out to everyone our studio will perform reshuffles so others will get to see them
Hopefully you will receive them soon π€π