Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost over 800 gold bars after linking my Facebook as to “save my progress”. Any idea how to actually get them back? I keep getting generic emails after contacting candy crush directly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks so much, but I have done that and I keep getting a generic robotic answer that doesn’t address my actual issue. Is there any other way to contact them?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact