Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush I cannot? See. What I? Purchased. Or I never get what I pay for. Also I never get the gold bars when I win 7 game street a row of 3 Stars sugar Stars matter fact.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact