Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. Why can't I access the shop on my app? I cannot even use the gold bars for any activity. Whenever I try to access the shop, it just keeps on loading without opening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That would explain your issue then @Twiga. Any Huawei phone bought after May 15th 2019 can't access Google apps including the Store.
I believe you can get around this using a process called sideloading. You should be aware that sideloading is not without risks.
I have had for approximately two years now. I have never accessed the shop from this phone.
Have you had your phone for long @Twiga any Huawei phone certified after May 15 2019 can not use Google products due to the US Trade ban. Have you ever been able to access the shop on your phone?
I am using Huawei y9. It displays something exactly like that.
You won't get any more help from Kiara as she tends not to follow up her support after providing a cut and paste answer.
What device do you play on and are you seeing something similar to what is shown below?
Still not working.
Hello. Still I cannot access the shop on my app. Neither can I use the gold bars.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE