Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to agree to the Terms of Service EVERYTIME I get on to play and lose EVERYTHING I have earned and been given??? FIX IT...I am ready to quit playing all together.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why do I need to agree to the Terms EVERYTIME I go on? And lose EVERYTHING!!!
Same for my account...this seems to happen a couple times every week or two. Im loosing the shared lives my friend give me and I know that they are loosing everything too. I'm tired of seeing our time wasted in sharing lives if only to watch them all disappear when a new update is made. Please fix.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported