Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need to talk in private to a moderator or Community Manager
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please delete my account.
Hi and good on you to have made this decision. To delete you community account I suggest you post here again in a new thread . The moderators can do this for you and usually respond quite quickly, but they seem to have missed your request. Post "Please delete my community account" and it should happen for you. As for your game account, I am not sure how best to do this, but I read somewhere they automatically delete accounts after six months of inactivity. If I were you I'd just delete the app and forget about it.
I would like help to close my king community and player account. The instructions are not clear and when you clock on the links they circle back to where you started.
When King Community changes their purchases to have the timer stop when you close the app or log out of your account to help crushers not have to take out a 2nd mortgage to play your Candy Crush Saga game and compete in contests please let me know. It was fun for awhile but 3 contests later it’s not possible to compete legitimately. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you to close my king community and player account. Beverly
You check out How do you delete your player account here!
Then do you also want to delete your community account on this community (not in the game) too?
I want to delete my account and game
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
What can we help you with ?