Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just paid 10 of my gold bars for 55 extra moves and they were taken, but I didn't get the 55 moves. This is getting ridiculous how much this game keeps stealing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sarah_ross81 and @lozza0804 sorry to hear that
If you have made purchases and not received your items please use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page as our customer services have the facility to check your account and reimburse you 💓
Hi since the update every day I am losing my gold and boosts it’s not fair and they have charged double for some purposes bases do nog waste your money as they keep stealing it and charging double