Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I was playing candy crush saga and I accidentally payed for some gold that I didn’t want please may I have a refund
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry but you are in the community here, we are fellow players like yourself and can't put any money onto your credit card.
You can contact King via the App. Go into settings in the Candy Crush app and then onto the ? icon. Click onto any question and then eventually you should be the "contact us" option at the bottom of the page. If you do this via the Candy Crush app they know who you are and they have a record of your purchases and ought to compensate you. Alternatively you could contact your payment company (mine is Apple, it's easy to check the record of my purchases in settings on my iphone) and ask for a refund because of non receipt of the goods. This worked for me once.
I paid 1.99 twice this morning and didn't receive anything can you please put my money back on my card ending in 4514. My name is Jalane Johnson I really would appreciate it
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here