I am on level 1833 approximately. I find it ridiculous that I get 12 turns to get rid of 64 shadowed squares. I don’t know what they call them. It’s a never ending aggravation to play this game anymore. Do you want us to pay at least $1.99 to win every stinking level at this point. Do you still offer extra help at the for watching an ad now you get nothing except for an offer to buy even more gold. I’m finding it impossible to play these games. I do not enjoy the game anymore. I do not recommend the game anymore and I find it ridiculous I would like to prove how you could be a level with no boosters and 12 turns to get rid of 64 items come on get real all right. And then you’ve got to go through a whole bunch of red tape to find a place where you can make a complaint you don’t even have a direct support email option. I find this disgusting and again the charges for items people are to have a place to question wrongful charges, etc. at least. What is wrong with you people why does the game have to be so stinking hard ?? and because I can’t link to my that my game is under because it’s linked through my Facebook account to get to support. It makes it ridiculously hard to even sign up I used to enjoy playing games it’s supposed to be to take away your stress not add to it playing games, 100 times a level and not being able to beat it because of your stupid requirements and no additional aid at the end of a level to continue is ridiculous you keep adding onto the amount of players you get if you buy 10 coin continue I don’t need 65 turns to be a level maybe I only need two. What happened to the option of a few extra turns and a booster that was at the end or it was a total of five extra turns? It made it at least feasible to finish a level of ridiculous requirements! Of course you had to watch the ads so it’s not like you’re not making any money.. I don’t understand why you had to change it all the sudden I got to one level and everything was gone and it was different. Now it’s unbeatable.. I don’t wanna give up a game that I am been playing so long but you guys just make it so hard it’s not even fun to play anymore. And don’t even bother replying to me if you’re going to send an automated stupid reply. Thank you very much. I wish I could link my account but offhand I can’t remember, my Facebook email that I log into the game with this is my other email my other me email is dpjunkyard@gmail.com. since my Facebook account on my phone is for the DP junkyard email that is what logs in all my games if I change it to my Debra Polenz one. Then my phone will automatically log me into all my games. And unfortunately offhand, I can’t remember my email address for that one. when I went to connect the game signing up, it wouldn’t allow me to choose anything. I had to just close everything out and come back to the support area or whatever it is. I’m sure by now you’ve stopped even reading my comment so I don’t expect anything to change because I know you really don’t care. It’s all about the bottom line in the bottom dollar.