Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won. 20 bars for passing my levels. And. I also bought some my phone lost service and y'all gold bars I appreciate it I can get some help. With this issue it's not fair that. Candy. Took my gold bars and didn't give it back to me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please report this problem to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use them to beat any tricky levels too. 😉
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊