Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi the window for the episode race special will not close when i click let's go, so can't play on laptop. using chrome, cookies etc have been cleared recently.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting. I'll pass this to the game Team
I tried today and it closed when I clicked the start now button! yesterday it did not work. Thank you
@599sak have you tried pressing the 'esc' button sometimes this works to close some pop-ups.
Sorry to hear this is happening!
You mentioned that you are playing through a browser and have already cleared the cache but could we try again and see if that helps?
Also, if you are able to, try a different browser to see if the same thing happens.
won't close
Great! Now the Grow a Plant window won't close and can't play on laptop again.
If I click Let's go! or the X in the right corner, it doesn't close the overlay, so can't play the game on my laptop.