Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please can someone help? I have cleared cache and data from the candy crush app it works for a few days then I loose connection and events..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi thank you for contacting me, I have tried all the things you have posted . The problem is when I reinstall the game it only lasts a couple of days then I lose connection. I can't get into my account without creating a new password.
This has happened at least three time this month..
Regards Sue.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.