Part One: State of the Game

Options
IdriissalaawwE
IdriissalaawwE Posts: 28 Level 2
edited May 2023 in Off-Topic

So you might be thinking if you're a King, Microsoft or Activision Higher-up, "I dont care what this guy says, i just care about Moneyyyyy!" and I know that, and I beg you to at least read and think about this, unlike everything else here at King community.

everything else at King Community

I am here today to talk about the state of the Game, the Community, and some suggestions.

First off, the state of the Game.

Now that there are sponsored creators promoting Candy Crush and other King games, you might be thinking,

We got hip youtube sponsors, all the kids are gonna play candy crush now!

And I am sorry to inform you, but first of all, kids dont fall for this anymore, not even the young ones and even if they do play, they only will for a few days and then quit, or expect something (Sugar Drops, Dreamworld, or just the Flash Version) and not get it.

now you might be thinking,

This loop of someone trying it for a bit, giving us enough ad revenue and leaving will make us rich!

and i'm here to say no, because eventually people are going to tell their friends, and their friends not to play candy crush, and with many dissapointed long time fans like me leaving, that's no bueno! which brings me to part 2 of the state of the game: The Game itself.

This game went from a caring game with actual effort put into it, to a game full of gambling, microtransactions and impossible levels.

I really beg you, to at least give people a way to use the flash version, many people here like me barely had access to html5 and the fact that the html5 version or at least it's new version has removed all the charmful parts of the game, making it a fake-ish, plastic-y, mess with wheels, random prizes and competitions that NO ONE WANTS. I don't even play Candy Crush anymore, and so do many i know, i have real life examples of all of the situations in this rant, and I'm trying to give the game one final change of actually being nice, having a storyline, or at least having ONE enjoyable part of the game.

Thank you for even reading this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?