Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve tried and tried to hatch new ideas for blockers and other features in Candy Crush. Nobody seems to care about them, though! How do I create an idea for a blocker in Candy Crush and have people vote/comment on it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My ideas are for completely NEW blockers, and I hope they can be accepted by King. They’re not FOR blockers. I’m sorry for the miscommunication. 🙂🙃
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page about Blocker in Candy Crush . and You can put your good idea here
Good Luck