⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Weekly race disappeared

Options
jk14
jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3

Hello,

some of my events have disappeared. Using an iOS device. First I noticed my Weekly race, (I was on top on of the leaderboard!!!😫) then Candy Royale, Challenge a friend none of these are available. Also I think there might be connection issues as my picture is not showing.

I have accessed the game on my android device, the weekly race still not available but I connected to Facebook successfully on this one. I can also see Candy Royale and challenge a friend event.

I have tried all the usual troubleshoots on both devices…

It this only a temporary issue? I was trying to win this weeks race and get a new badge… thank you 🙏

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback the features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might be return to your game

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

Thank you Kiara, I appreciate your response and I’m also aware of this. I was on top of the leaderboard on Thursday so I wish they could make it go away when not in competition …. I was aiming to get my 150 levels badge this week 🥲 or maybe even 200 I lost the count by now.

Never mind from now on I will just completely ignore all of the contents to keep calm 💆‍♀️ and mind my own business and this it’s the only way to play this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?