Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing for a good few hours when I thought wouldn't it be great to make a mega fish by combining two together
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dturner I have always wondered why of all the pre-game boosters Fish are the only ones that can't be combined together.
Thing is your idea has been suggested a few times already and unfortunately duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please add your vote to the active idea linked below
do you want to make it so that when you make a move with two fish, you get a combination like in Candy Crush SOda?