Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush saga no longer opening on facebook just a gray screen blinking how can i fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok gotcha!! Well let me direct you in the right direction. You need to post your question in Saga support. Let me also tag one of the saga mods
@kiara_wael
@bearwithme
@PummyRaj
This player had a saga question I will ask for this thread be moved to the saga support area 😊
I can't open Candy Crush Saga in facebook??? I can get in soda, jelly and farm heroes, but Saga will not load. What do I need to do??????????
Saga
Hello and welcome!
May I ask are you talking about saga or jelly game?