Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am curious to see if it would be possible to share gold with other players? Please let me know and have a nice,happy,and peaceful day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to our Community!
Since the Gold Bars are a purchasable item it's very tricky to transfer them between players.
There is a similar existing idea though with sending Boosters to each other HERE.
Thank you 🙂
Hello @jen43 did you mean to post this in the Ideas area? I ask because you seem to have asked a question rather than post an idea.
Anyway strangely enough the sharing of gold is a very popular idea, but from a technical point of view I am not sure that it would be possible. There have been features that allow us to send boosters and lives to other players, but those features have never involved sending items from our own inventory.
Also as some people buy their gold I am not sure they would be keen to share.
If this is an idea please note that several people have already submitted the idea of sharing gold with friends and unfortunately duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Good morning everyone.I am curious to see if it is possible to share gold with other players? Please let me know and have a nice,happy,and peaceful day.