I've now been stuck on this level for nearly a week now I've used all my stuff on it and I refuse to buy anything else from this game as I was told by another player this would happen if I bought stuff I didn't believe her at first so I went a head and bought stuff since then it seems it keeps me on the seriously hard level till I pay my way off it I refuse to spend another penny on this game as she said it will make me lose everything I had earned and put me down till the bottom of every leader board I've fought to stay top of and she is right I'm so sorry I didn't believe her in the first place as everything she told me upto now has come to pass so as a new player I was wondering if anyone can help me get passed this level and others in the future without forking money I don't have out on level 305 and any other hard level in the future if not I will just delete the game and find another I can pass my time on that don't just seek to get money out of me and make me stay continuously on one level untill I either pay up to pass it or lose everything I have earned and be stuck there for how long they see fit thank you in advance xx