Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I don’t know what the problem is, each time I tried to play I keep getting a message that I can’t play at the moment due to regional regulations. How do I solve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I can’t access the settings from the game because of the “regional regulations” message that keeps popping up each time i open the game
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Have you contacted support that’s a new one never heard of