Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the in-game to get 100 Gold bars, I won on my end but then everything vanished
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you still cannot getting your Gold Bars after you win on Episode Race / Candy Royale Feature. 😢
How about you tried following "Force Stop" of the game from Settings first then you switch on the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game. So I hope your gold bars will be back on the game soon! 😉
If it's still not worked after try following these steps on above, Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊