Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I signed out King account can't sign back in it says my email address for King account is not registered please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you :)
Sweet! You are welcome! 👍😊
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you are still not getting Gold Bars on Candy Royale Feature on Candy Crush Saga. 😢
How about you tried following "Force Stop" of the game from Settings first then you switch on the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game. So I hope your gold bars will be received back on the game soon! 😉
If it's still not worked, you can try these steps here 👇😊
1. Open this game
2. Select Profile
3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app
4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).
I hope your gold bars will be received back on the game soon too! 😉
If it's still not worked after try all of following these steps on above, Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊
Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you cannot sign in your King Account on the game after you sign out your King Account and your email address cannot be registered. 😢
How about you click Android, Apple or Windows 10 App device first then you try following these troubleshooting steps that I hope you can sign in your King Account while your email address can be registered soon.😉
If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you click on Forgot your password then type your email address and then click on reset password. Then you reset your password and finally you log back to your Kingdom Account only. I hope this helps too as I see the player try these steps then I hope it's solved. 🤞😊
If it's still not worked after try all of following these steps on above, Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask your problem and use your email address registration, so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
Why am I not getting my gold bars from candy royale when I win?