Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game keeps showing that I used 20 lives. It never refreshes. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I see that it is now counting backwards...down drop 20 instead of up fro 0. That's new.
Are you saying that it constantly shows 0/20 @BklynCwgrl2022? Can you share a screenshot of your inbox please.
To put it another way if your life limit is showing 20/20 this means you haven't used any of your lives and you still have 20 to use.
You did not answer my question. I am well aware that I have a 20 life limit. What I am telling you is that it is not refreshing. It shows I used them all the time.
Hello @BklynCwgrl2022 I think you are misreading what your inbox is saying.
If you are seeing 20/20 lives that means you have twenty lives to use. A recent change to our inboxes means our lives countdown now instead of up. That is, after you have used five of your lives the counter will show 15/20. When you have used all twenty of your lives you will see either 0/20 or a timer
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info