Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same. Has there been any resolution to this?
Same issue both on iPad and iPhone logged out on my iPhone 11 and can’t log back in due to connection issues.
still alive on iPad but no possibility to connect and keep getting Restart message and no connection.
Hello, I’m having the same issue. Playing on iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 16.4.1) , the connection doesn’t work since 3-4 days.
I play on android 13 and also have the same problem for days already. Please fix!
I use my iPad to play and I’m getting this same message about connection bug, refresh game. How do you refresh the game? I have rebooted my iPad with no change to the game, Candy Crush Saga!