Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When is someone going to sort level 14372????? It's impossible, EVEN THE LEVEL SHOWING YOU ONLINE HOW TO DO IT COULDN'T DO IT! We keep getting these levels that are impossible unless you spend so much money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did do the level last week. I had to buy extra gold bars. It was a horrible level. I've done this week's.
I have just played the new episodes for mobile and level 14372 is STILL impossible. It will leave you 11 orders short whatever boosters you play, meaning that it cannot be passed with 5 extra moves either. DO NOT waste boosters on your first few tries, until they offer you at least 20 extra moves. Sacrifice you win streak, don't pay gold to play on first time round as one lot will not be enough here. There is no other way to beat this level. I don't think they are going to change it. It's part of King's new "Pay to play" policy (my guess, it's not official of course)
When is someone going to sort level 14372????? It's impossible, EVEN THE LEVEL SHOWING YOU ONLINE HOW TO DO IT COULDN'T DO IT! We keep getting these levels that are impossible unless you spend so much money. I spent money on 5 extra goes and didn't receive 1 extra space. It's getting worse every week.
test
Hi @Mim_
I agree with you , this level very challenging , Please give your feedback here