Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
but when I follow the links to the Microsoft Store, the button to update is grayed out, and I cannot update. Thus, I keep being prompted to update the app, each time I open it. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do about it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was, at last, able to update Candy Crush Saga, yesterday. Apparently, there had simply not been enough space on my C drive for the download. I moved a lot of programs from my C to my D drive for other reasons, and the update completed successfully. Problem solved! I am, probably, hopelessly behind in the competition, though.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here
Hope it's work