Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't use my gold what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Joslyn94 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
To understand the issue you are experiencing, we will need more details…
If you can answer these questions, I will be able to assist you further. To reply back, you can simply type your comment in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍫