Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush app deleted and when I re-downloaded all my progress dis appeared ! I am back to level 1.. I have already synced up with my Facebook but it did not work . Is there anything else I can do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @emmajoy94🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost the progress in your game😕
Did you log in to the game with your account that you usually sign-in? If so, try playing one or two levels and go back to map. See if that triggers your levels and takes you to your actual level.
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this link below.
Let's me know if it works