Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have over 2000 pions. Now after login again to the game I don’t have. This is happened seconds time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jaroszdata🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry!! Can you please explain a bit more about the issue?
What is it that you are missing from the game? Can you please give more details?
You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day!